Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Howdy, i have a TS-580 tablet. how do i set screen

Customer Question
Howdy, i have a...

Howdy, i have a TS-580 tablet. how do i set screen orientation lock/unlock?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

No password

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i figured it out.
but thank you and i'll no doubt
need to call you again sometime.thanks again, r casady
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer