Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have an error code on my Pandora phone account Error code…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error code on my Pandora phone account Error code 3007

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung S6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Don't know, just need to use Pandora today and went into app and will not let me log on. Says found error code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/21/2017
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Pandora question.

Log out of your Pandora account. Shut down the phone and shut the phone Off, for 5 minutes or longer (a true shutdown and Off, not a Sleep of the phone.0

Then after that time or longer, start up the phone again. Log in to your Pandora account again.

Hopefully that will cure the error.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech