Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a ZTE Z835. I can not remember my pattern lock. I can…

Customer Question
I have a ZTE...

I have a ZTE Z835. I can not remember my pattern lock. I can not access my device. Please HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

ZTE Z835 is the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your Z835?

About 6 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Z835?

Looking for information online to bypass pattern lock. no success please help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need phone unlocked without any data lose

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. I waited that a long time for u not to answer my question? That doesnt make me happy!
  1. At the very beginnig hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
  2. Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
  3. You should release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
  4. In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
  5. Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
  6. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
  7. To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".

I can see that you opened a new question.

The ONLY way to bypass the lock is to perform a factory reset.

You are wrong. It is not. Long waits to find out NOTHING EXPERT! WOW
The only way to bypass a forgotten security lock is a factory reset. If there was another way around it then having a lock feature would be pointless. As you have mentioned, you have tried to locate another method and were not successful which is because it is not possible.
No I did find a way to bypass it. Had to download an app of my laptop but was very successful....that is googling it....ur the expert. Think u should know that. Thank u for keeping me waiting to find out I can Google more then u know!
OK
Harry, IT