Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My galaxy core has an error message that says unfortunately,

Customer Question
My galaxy core has...

My galaxy core has an error message that says unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped. I have rebooted my phone and have cleared the cache under samsung keyboard and it still gives the error message and keyboard will not show

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

How can I tell

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

In the last hour or so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/20/2017
Android Device Expert: Cris, Technician replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

• Go to the Settings menu of your device
  • Look under System for Language and Input and tap on it
  • Tap on Samsung Keyboard
  • Now scroll down and tap on Reset Settings

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Did the solution work for you?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer