Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find out if I used my google account to

Customer Question
Hello. I'm trying to...

Hello. I'm trying to find out if I used my google account to register a straight talk phone. Can you help me with that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's a LG rebel Lte, android phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Ok, here's the back story.....it was my daughter's phone, she put a passcode on it and then couldn't remember the code. We factory reset the phone but it keeps asking for google account that was synced to the phone. I can't remember if I used mine or if we created one for her. she can't remember the info for hers, so I've been trying to use mine but it's not getting me into the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

She was only 10 when we activated the phone for her. she is now 11 but cannot remember any of the info and I was stupid and didn't write it down.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/20/2017
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Depending upon whether you work with a computer, or work with an Android OS based smartphone, you may do either of these, to find the information you seek:

1. if Android OS, go to

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tracfone.straighttalk.myaccount&hl=en

and log into your account, and check its registered, or not, status, and what email of registry is on your account (if any, etc.)

or

2. if on a computer, go to

https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/MyAccount/login

and log into your account there, and check its registered, or not, status, and what email of registry is on your account (if any, etc.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech