Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have to charge my phone battery more than once a day and…

Customer Question
I have to charge...

I have to charge my phone battery more than once a day and my phone is making a musical sound when the phone is charged. I have only had this phone almost a year. My provider is TracFone and the tech told me I needed a battery. Help, I depend on this phone.

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

ZTE Cymbal T Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

I did not have problems until I DOWNLOADED some Apps and after that I start getting the message "Data service is turned off." I purchased some data and uninstalled the Apps but I still need to charge the battery several times a day.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/18/2017
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 2 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

If you have the charge the battery multiple times throughout the day either the battery needs to be replaced or you have apps running in the background that are using your battery while in the background.

A simple way to test this would be to restart your phone and after the restart, do not open any of those new apps and just use it for phone calls and texts. Do you still have that issue with the fast draining battery?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Technician