Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Phone verizon 7 plus phone set pass code and cannot

Customer Question
Phone verizon 7 plus...

Phone verizon 7 plus phone set pass code and cannot remember

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No haven't was in process was supposed to get a call back did not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This my granddaughter's phone she is blind was using voice over. I am trying to help she is here with me now. her phone is on a family account verizon

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Android Device Expert: Cris, Technician replied 4 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Here are the instructions to reset the iPhone.

Turn Off your iPad if it isn't off already.

1. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side for 3 seconds.
  2. Swipe the slide to power off confirmation slider to the right

3. Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone.
  4. Plug your iPhone into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure iTunes is running.
  5. Release the Home button when you see the Connect to iTunes screen.

6. At this point, iTunes should display an alert saying it's detected an iPhone in recovery mode, and will let you restore your device.

7. After the device has been restored if the iPhone had Find My iPhone enabled (Activation Lock). When it comes back up it will prompt you to enter the password ***** the Apple ID it was associated.

8. You will need to have access to that email address in order to reset the password. This how things work with Apple and activation lock.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you.

It did not work

Please explain.

Your iPhone has a 4-6 digit passcode you cannot get pass is that correct?

Cris
Cris
Cris, Technician