Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Like to what happens I can do to have my phones turn back…

Customer Question
Like to what happens...

Like to what happens I can do to have my phones turn back on. turn phone over to fraud dept. can you help to turn my phones back on ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung sm j32vpp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Got the message last night. did go to the main office here in modesto and report it to the fraud dept they said it was being fraud. my understand was I get a nmessage to get it turn on all I got reference # in case it happens again and nothing else has happens. was what it turn on please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can't call out
12/17/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What happens when you try to call a number?

Can you tell me what to do to get my going
Can't call in or out need to talk to you on online

Can you walk me thought on what to do to get my phone going again

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer