Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Mt Alexa App on my smart phone, is stuck in set up and will…

Customer Question
Mt Alexa App on...

Mt Alexa App on my smart phone, is stuck in set up and will not allow me go to Home to my choices for Music that is on the list of types of music that I have subscribed to for $9.99 a month. How do I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

This is on my Smart phone and I have charged the phone today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

An actual shut-down and shutting Off of the smart phone, with it left that way to cool and reset for 10 or 20 minutes, may cure the problem if it is not a persistent problem.

If that does not cure the problem, then removing the Alexa app, restarting the phone again, then re-downloading, and configuring/registering the Alexa app's new copy, may well be the best thing to try at that point.

Note that before setting up the new copy of the Alexa app, you should make sure your smartphone has WiFi / wireless activated. If WiFi were turned Off, or if it were in Airplane Mode, then the Alexa app might well lock up.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech