Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I am unable to transfer photos from my samsung s7 to my

Customer Question
Hello, I am unable...

Hello, I am unable to transfer photos from my samsung s7 to my computer with windows 10. The program keeps telling me that something went wrong and to check that my phone is unlocked. (It is).

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Galaxy?

The galaxy works fine, but I can't transfer photos. I have done at some point in the past, but I don't remember how or when

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/15/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

Have you tried using different USB ports?

No I haven't. Unfortunately I am not at home now. Is it possible to follow this up a bit later?

Yes

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer