Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I need technical support... a live person to assist in

Customer Question
I need technical support.....

I need technical support... a live person to assist in unlocking my Nokia Lumia cell. The password ***** ***** working, Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Lumia?

This phone was given to a great niece who upgraded. Therefore, it has not been in use for a year. Today I reactivated the phone at a Cricket store. The could not unlock is. I cant use the phone without unlocking it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No.. how?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/14/2017
Android Device Expert: Karthik, Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your Nokia Lumia? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the Phone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your Nokia phone.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer