Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I HAVE BOUGHT BOOKS THAT NEVER GET TO MY KINDLE. nOW I HAVE…

Customer Question
I HAVE BOUGHT BOOKS...

I HAVE BOUGHT BOOKS THAT NEVER GET TO MY KINDLE. nOW I HAVE PURCHASED THE AMIZON FIRE 10 AND I BOUGHT A BOOK AND I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT WENT?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

FOR A YEAR.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

YES, MY KINDLE IS OLD AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER ALL OF MY BOOKS AND GAMES TO MY NEW AMIZON FIRE 10.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/13/2017
Android Device Expert: Answers by Eric, Developer replied 2 months ago
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Follow these steps below to make sure your books are delivered to the devices you want them to be. If you still have any issues, just reply back to me and let me know, before rating. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else.

1. On your computer, go to Amazon.com and log in using the same account that is on your Kindle device(s)
  2. Once you are logged in, click this link to get to the needed page.
  3. You will now see a list of your books, and you can manage where they are delivered.
  4. Select the books you want to change where they are delivered, and then click the icon for "Actions"
  5. Select the "Deliver to:" option, and now select the device or devices you want the books delivered to, and save it.

Now restart your Kindle devices and you will find that they are being synced :) You can also select your new Kindle Fire to be the Default delivery device. As far as your games, the data for the games may not transfer over, but once you sign into the Fire with THE SAME account that was on your previous Kindle, the apps you had will be available.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer