Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Its My samsung Galaxy A5. I clicked on voice recognition to

Its My samsung Galaxy A5 JA...
Its My samsung Galaxy A5
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: I clicked on voice recognition to try using google assistant and it started a tutorial. It won't stop tutorial. now I can't use my phone. every app I select the voice just tells me what the app is. How do I turn off the tutorial help! I can't take payment from my clients or check my calendar or book clients and I have to be at work in 2 hours
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried powering off and the voice saYS "POWER BUTTON" I have no control over my screen... its been since last night. All I can do is turn off volume to keep from going insane
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it.. I thought if I could remove the battery but I think the design doesn't allow that
12/13/2017
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if when you tap on an icon, a blue outline appears on it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You could be of no service to me unfortunately

I am sorry, I do not understand? Did you already resolve it? If not, can you please answer my question to you so I can resolve the issue for you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I wasn't able to click on anything or receive your messages as my phone would not stop with tutorial...I tried calling my cell and got a recording that the number was not In service. As a result I had to go to the place I purchased the phone for it to be resolved. I had to work and access my schedule...take payments...rebok etc. ( massage therapist). It seems my phone was on a setting for blind people? I wonder how to get my refund?

Yes, that was what I was trying to explain to you, is that you were on the Accessibility setting and we can fix that. I will send it in for a refund for you, please consider rating my service to you as good seeing as I was correct about the issue you were having.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Absolutely...I could see from your question...once I was able to see it...that you knew exactly what I was experiencing. Thank you for your time.
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer