Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I am trying to set the clock alarm on the Huawei GR3, I

Customer Question
I am trying to set...
I am trying to set the clock alarm on the Huawei GR3 , I cannot seem to access it. Can u tell me how to do this.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: It is a Huawei GR3 mobile phone.
JA: When were you last able to use your GR3?
Customer: It is a new one I have just purchased here, I can make calls and send messages Ok but the clock alarm is important to me, I have checked the online manual, it describes or illustrates a black round button on the screen to press, but, my phone screen does not show this.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.
Customer: No I have not.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
12/13/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer