Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a kindle fire 10 inch. I would like to sign on to my…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle fire 10 inch. I would like to sign on to my amazon account and I would like to delete books from the cloud.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

1 month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Tried books sector but can't delete from there. Don't know how to go to amazon.com account.

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
I want to cancel this request. I did not realize the full cost.
12/11/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer