Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Had to wipe out all data and reboot wont log in to my

Customer Question
Had to wipe out...

Had to wipe out all data and reboot wont log in to my e-mail. From my welcome screen to my email account in google wont take any reset passwords

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

It says over an hour ago but track phone give

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats the only screen after welcom screen that i can go to.when i put new pin or acc # it goes back to log in to e-mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/11/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

went to youtube for all the hacks for zte phones but none of them worked. they didn't have a hack for my zte z936L.i'm on trackphone they could noy help me. it's a brand new phone so i hope you can unlock it.
i will be going to be off line in 20 min untill morning.
i am back on line.

Have you allowed the reset to be over 24 hours before trying to use the new password?

it's been a week.had new password & passcode sent to my other regular twc e-mail account would not take them. it takes nothing.

You allowed 24 hours for the password ***** then tried it on your device or did you continue to try and reset the password?

i was not waiting 24 hours. kept renewing password.used yesterdays p.w.it opened right up.thanks alot waiting 4 reveiw.

You will need to wait 24 hours without trying to reset the password

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer