Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Android and Web App Developer, as well as Support Expert for all Mobile Devices.
57442719

When I email a word document from my android tablet the

Customer Question

When I email a word document from my android tablet the format distorts resulting in all the vertical spacing is corrupted. How do I stop this?
JA: When did you last update Word?
Customer: Can't remember.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Word?
Customer: I have tried sending the document in attachment , both Word and pdf and as a link
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of, thanks
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.