Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Google chrome comes up with oops, something is wrong. had it…

Customer Question
Google chrome comes up...

Google chrome comes up with oops, something is wrong. had it fixed once but that fix lasted a week

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Lenova cant see a model number but it is approximately $00

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo product?

Repooting google, used HitmanPro and Norton 360

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

360

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

Are you still there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

All I can say.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/9/2017
Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 4 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
I have just spent over 4.5 hours trying to solve the problem with my computer not talking to google chrome. The solution to the problem turns out that my drivers on the laptop are out of date and it was to cost me not only $60.92 on top of the $50 I had already spent to fix the problem but an additional $140 US to update the drivers and fix up anything else. I am on a pension and can absolutely assure you that it would be cheaper for me to buy an brand new laptop from Office Works than to send that amount of money on an 18 month old computer. Thanks for your concern but I cannot afford any of you guys.

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer