Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My tablet pops up a message "Unfortunately, YouTube has

Customer Question
My tablet pops up...

My tablet pops up a message "Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped" and OK below. Even though I hit the OK, it immediately pops up the same message. I was able to reboot once but the same message reappears.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It's new to me, it\s a Chinese manufacture and it had Android 5.1 on it which I upgraded to 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I've tried to do a manual reboot by holding down the power button and the volume, that's what allowed me my one reboot.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/8/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
Go ahead with your solution

What is the make/model of the tablet?

It is a Chinese manufacture. I just purchased it. It had Android 5.1 on it and I upgraded to Android 7. I HAD just loaded a CSR CAR racing game and the next day I started having the problem.

Usually, this issue can be fixed with a factory reset.

How do I do a factory reset?
I don't want to pay any more. This Tablet only cost me $100.00. How do I do a factory reset?

I cannot help you with a factory reset unless you can provide me with the make/model of it

Here is the Make and Model 10.1 inch 8 core Octa Cores 2560X1600 IPS DDR 8.0MP 3G 4G LTE Dual sim card Wcdma+GSM Tablet PC Tablets PCS Android5.1 7 9

Unfortunately, knock off versions are tough to deal with since they are not authentic versions.

Power off the tablet

Hold down the Volume Down and Power until you see the Android icon

If that does not work, try Volume UP and Power

Is this suffice to tell me how to do a Factory reset? Neither option works tghe message stays on the screen and blocks me from powering off.

You need to power off the tablet first.

Thank you I am now doing a Factory reset,

Let me know how it goes

How long does it take, as it has been going for a couple of minutes already.

The factory reset can take up to 20 minutes.

Thanks I'll plug it in and let it run its course.

How is it going?

It is still running

OK

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer