Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

No TV problem it is my Samsung Galaxy 4 cell phone. I do not…

Customer Question
No TV problem...

No TV problem it is my Samsung Galaxy 4 cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I do not know or is it Cellular One?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Many things. This has been going on for some time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday, Cellular One told me to power off the cell phone, and then, I was never able to re open the phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/7/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer