Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My phone is fine. I have a phone that someone has lost and I

Customer Question

My phone is fine. I have a phone that someone has lost and I am trying to find the owner.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: Nokia 6750-1b
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just received it. I believe I have an employee that stole this. I am trying to find out who the owner is.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a database available that can look up a phone serial number to locate the owner.

You will need to turn it into your local police station and hopefully the person who lost it will report it as stolen so they can return it to them.

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.

Keep the power on as long as possible in case the owner calls the phone.