Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My phone is fine. I have a phone that someone has lost and I…

Customer Question
My phone is fine...

My phone is fine. I have a phone that someone has lost and I am trying to find the owner.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Nokia 6750-1b

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I just received it. I believe I have an employee that stole this. I am trying to find out who the owner is.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
12/6/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, there isn't a database available that can look up a phone serial number to locate the owner.

You will need to turn it into your local police station and hopefully the person who lost it will report it as stolen so they can return it to them.

Android Device Expert: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.

Keep the power on as long as possible in case the owner calls the phone.

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer