Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a v30 LG and my Droid is the mavic Pro. My partner…

Customer Question
Hi there :-) I...

Hi there :-) I have a v30 LG and my Droid is the mavic Pro. My partner who's not here in Alaska with me had paired his iPhone to the mavic pro it took a long time to get the SKU to work but he finally achieved it. Does he need to unpack connect his iPhone from my mavic Pro in order for my Android V 30 to be able to link to the mavic Pro? I've tried several times when I was still in Washington State even at the Best Buy store we couldn't get the SKU to be red on the mavic pro by the downloaded DJI full app

Technician's Assistant: Which DJI product do you have?

In Alaska now and it's spotty reception and I'm really trying to get my v30 Android paired with my mavic Pro. I tried to scan this QR on the arm of the mavic pro, but it didn't work. I also tried under the battery pack of the mavic pro.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DJI software?

Like I said I tried to pair it through the DJI number 4 app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you able to read what I wrote? I'm trying to get my mavic Pro to speak to my Android phone. My phone is a v30 LG. What other questions are you suggesting I should have? It's frustrating enough that I couldn't get these two things to talk to each other! And like I said my big question is since we were successfully able to pair a iPhone to my mavic Pro could it be that the mavic pro does not want to pair up with any other phone? Does it actually need to disengage from the iPhone in the app somehow? I thought that you could have more than one phone to it but I'm starting to think it's really strange that it every time I try to do this cute it always says that it's it's not pairing. Thank you for any suggestions you or an expert can provide as I am only talked at this one place in Alaska for a few hours and then I'll be again with no WiFi connection until 2 days from now. I also had a question a very basic question as I'm new to the Drone whether or not when has two have WiFi connection once the Drone and the Android phone have paired? As I will be way in the middle of nowhere in Alaska for the next month. I don't think I should have to... Have WiFi that is in order for it to fly. I think all I need is Bluetooth between the controller of the mavic pro and the Android correct?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer