Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

How do I set up a voice mail box for my verizon samsung cell…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up a voice mail box for my verizon samsung cell phone. I can only make calls

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

The phone told me that I could not receive a call until y voice mail box is set up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, please do the following steps

Call *86 (*VM) from the handset or the 10-digit mobile number from another phone.
Note If a system greeting is played, press the Pound key (#) immediately to interrupt the greeting.
Follow the instructions for choosing the language options then press the # key to confirm the choice.
Note Press 1 for English then press the # key to confirm.
When prompted, enter the 4-7digit password ***** press the # key.
Note If setting up the password ***** the first time, it can't have repeating digits (e.g., 1111) or consecutive digits (e.g., 1234).
When prompted, say the signature (or name) then press the # key.
To confirm the signature (or name), press the # key.
When prompted, say the greeting then press the # key.
To confirm the greeting, press the # key.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist