Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My Samsung 4lte booster won’t get past step 9. It worked for…

Customer Question
My Samsung 4lte booster...

My Samsung 4lte booster won’t get past step 9. It worked for a month and now says not activated

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Manufacturing date 10/17

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model slsbu103

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need it activated. Call Verizon with no luck

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. Thanx

What did Verizon have to say when you called them?

They told me they would call back but never did

Unfortunately, you will need to speak with Verizon since the booster is through them and they can replace it if needed.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer