Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a Motorola droid turbo 2... trying to transfer my…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Motorola droid turbo 2... trying to transfer my pictures via usb to my computer and all my phone shows is it is charging

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola turbo 2... where can I find operating system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

Just trying now . I plugged in usb to phone and computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Android Device Expert: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I look forward to helping you today.

In that case, do the following to fix the problem:
- Drag your finger from the top of the screen, down.

- In the menu, choose the usb item and then choose "Media, MTP, or what you wish to choose".

That will solve the problem.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

There is not the option showing when I drag down

What do you see when you drag it down?

network icon.....4G Verizon icon....battery icon....do not disturb icon....flashlight off icon...airplane off icon....portrait icon....Bluetooth icon....location icon...
no call for $20.00.....

You can ignore the automatic offer for a phone call. That will not be of much help in this case.

While you have it plugged into the computer, that is all you see in the pull down menu?

that is all

That is very odd. There is no explaining why that should be the case.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

ok
Jason Jones, Customer Service