Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP
Did you try and type the following code with your devices IMEI number: *#272*imei#
yes, dial *# 272 imei *# send
Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.
Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com and click the Settings icon in the top corner.
2. Click Edit next to the "Home Address" listed and update the address (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses).
3. Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
4. Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase)
5. Close the Play Store, force stop and then clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Force Stop then Clear Data) or clear your browser cache
6. Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.