Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a rca tablet and do not remember my password

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You will have to factory reset your RCA 10 Viking Pro tablet if password ***** *****(this procedure will remove all data).

Power the device down completely, and then hold both the volume up button and the power button until the RCA logo appears on the screen.

When the screen changes to the Android bot on his back, press and hold the power button and then press volume up once more.

At this point, the Android System Recovery screen appears, with a list of options. Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menu and make selections accordingly.

To reset the device, scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press the power button. Confirm the selection by scrolling down through several "no" entries until the word "yes" is visible. Highlight "yes" and press the power button

Ok

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer