Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My Kindle and Fire unable to connect to server. 3

Customer Question
My Kindle and Fire...

My Kindle and Fire unable to connect to server

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

3 days...Kept trying to no avail...called U-verse told me to get # on computer but that's not the problem Computer is OK...it's the Kindle and Fire

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
11/24/2017
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Did you perform the reset by Richard?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer