Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Can you tell what model oppo phone is compatible with a 2016…

Customer Question
Hi there Hi there ...

Hi there Hi there

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Can you tell what model oppo phone is compatible with a 2016 Golf , i currently have a new R9 and the contacts don't import into the cars blue tooth system Mobileciti on line have told me that the phone is or the car is not fully compatible so they to find out which model is. Hope you can help PS the phone is a week old regards Rod(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Oppo model do you have?

R9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Oppo phone? What have you tried so far?

From when first received the phone a week tried everything, even tried in the mates Jag thismoring no issues with importing the contacts it connects with the blue tooth but it will not inport the contacts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
How long will it be before you can give an answer
11/24/2017
Android Device Expert: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The Oppo Find 5 will work for your car

What is that it ? and what is Oppo find 5 mean. that makes no sense at all. please explain you response

It is the name of the phone

That's a very poor result
The phone you recommend is a 2012 model unavailable so what you are saying is that there is no fix for the R9 I found out that a R7S will do the job
What a waist of money this was

No, I never said that was the only phone or that there was no fix for the R9. You asked for a phone that is capable of working and it will work with your car. Also, you can buy the phone.

What a wast of money this was.

I apologize that you feel that way

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer