Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Its my phone. Samsung note 4. It was having an error message…

Customer Question
Its my phone Technician's...

Its my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung note 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It was having an error message that popped up every 4-6 seconds and so I restarted it by holding the power volume and home button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it I cant log on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
11/22/2017
Android Device Expert: Karthik, Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please what is the error message getting in the phone?

the error message is gone now it says the phone is locked because of an abnormal factory reset
i cant have a call im on a boat

Do you remember the email address which is associated with this phone?

IS THE GMAIL AND THEN***@******.*** is the phone

It seem the reset was not done properly that is the reason you are getting this error message, Have you tried entering that email address in the phone and check what is the next step?

it says failed

Are you able to access those gmail account in any other different device? If you can't login to the gmail, we can try resetting the gmail account.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer