Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Is my HTC Desire 610 compatible with Panasonic Link2Cell

model.KX-TG7841 JA: What's the make/model of...
Is my HTC Desire 610 compatible with Panasonic Link2Cell model.KX-TG7841
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HTC Desire 610, two years o?d
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just bought the link to cell phone system and can't pair them
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all
11/21/2017
p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Officially, no, it is not supported.

This is an older cordless system (2012 model), so in general it is compatible only with older phone devices or brands/models that were available at the time.

Some of the htc desire models are compatible with some other panasonic systems, but the 610 specifically is either not supported or untested with most of them, and is not specifically supported on your current panasonic model.

My apologies for the news,

p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
p0llinate
p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer