Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I cannot remember my password and only have 3 attempts left.

Customer Question
I cannot remember my password...
I cannot remember my password ***** only have 3 attempts left
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: S7 edge
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything - I know my wireless account password ***** have to have my PASSWORD ***** GET IN PHONE
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Android Device Expert: Karthik, Hardware Engineer replied 25 days ago
Karthik
Karthik, Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Are you able to access your phone using fingerprint login? The reason why I am asking is we can take a backup either on the computer and we can hard reset the device, it will erase the password ***** data in your phone. Later we can restore the phone data.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer