Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My phone powered by ZTE android. My phone suddenly shut down

Customer Question
Hi My name Long Luong JA...
Hi My name Long Luong
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My phone powered by ZTE android
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: my phone suddenly shut down and when I reset
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: on ly on my screen appears ZTE powered by android
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
my phone stock with these word:ZTE ..powered by android....how can I read the in formation
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I only know my number(###) ###-####
11/21/2017
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 27 days ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the phone is not starting up correct? It gets stuck on the ZTE powered by android page?

Please let me know

Thank you

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer