Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My Kindle fire gen 5 can't find my Amazon account to

Customer Question
My Kindle fire gen 5...
My Kindle fire gen 5 can't find my Amazon account to register?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Since it says Amazon on the rear of the case I assume that it made by Amazon and it ver 5, I've had it abt 18 months bought used.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ever since I bought it, I've taking it back to new but it still shows 25 apps on the screen.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Android Devices
11/20/2017
Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 21 days ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 21 days ago

It sounds like you want to register your kindle to your amazon account if yes may I know what is the error message you are getting when trying to register your kindle?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer