Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I didn't realize the Note 8 stylist was substantially weaker…

Customer Question
I didn't realize the...

I didn't realize the Note 8 stylist was substantially weaker than the Note 4 stylist i've had for several years. I didn't step on it, or deliberately apply pressure to it, it simply snapped when i was playing with it between my fingers no differently than i had with my Note 4 pen. I have to say, aside from the camera, i am not impressed with this phone.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

So, how do i get my stylist replaced?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I pre-ordered it, so as soon as it came out in Canada

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Are you a bot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Can i please talk to someone who can understand me?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
11/20/2017
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The replacement for the Note 8's stylus may be had for as little as a base price of about $13:

https://www.ebay.com/i/162712007499?chn=ps&var=461731297542&dispctrl=1

and also from these two sources for a bit more and a lot more, respectively:

https://www.ebay.com/i/192337099603?chn=ps&var=492308395249&dispctrl=1

or

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Note8-replacement-S-Pen/dp/B074GB37V7

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

I didn't ask how i can buy a new stylist. I asked how i get it replaced. this is a brand new stylist. You owe me a new one.
Android Device Expert: Gina King,
 replied 5 months ago
Gina King
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Russell H., Service Tech