Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Cell phone. At least 7 uears. Firmware Update do not unplug

Customer Question
cell phone JA: How old is...
cell phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: at least 7 uears
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Firmware Update do not unplug ... and the damn thing is not plugged in.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: battery went dead. plugged in to recharge, got to 8% charged and this popped up. Can not shut off phone, will not take charge
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will this phone survive being hit with a 12 lb sledgehammer?
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Android Devices
11/20/2017
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 22 days ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist