Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Are you real, I need a real person, Real, Person

Customer Question
Are you real JA: What's the...
Are you real
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I need a real person
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Real
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Person
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I need an Android app that will capture lat/long when I arrive there and hence force after each arrival execute or open a notes feature. As a route sales rep I need to add information to each note which must be attached to each lat/long. The app must bring the note book up as I arrive.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I need an app that allows me to open a JPEG image and artisticly alter the image. The app should work on either a Sprint j3 emerge or Samsung Chromebook plus
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I expected this service to work more quickly. I'm going to bed. I need these answers so as not to waste my weekend.
11/19/2017
Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

Understood.

You want to be able to edit jpeg pictures, correct?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I don't need a phone call any more. I just need the answers to these following questions:
1) I need an Android app that will capture lat/long when I arrive there and hence force after each arrival execute or open a notes feature. As a route sales rep I need to add information to each note which must be attached to each lat/long. The app must bring the note book up as I arrive. My Android device is a 2017 Samsung j3 emerge
18 November 2017 09:50. And..
2)
Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

I understand.

I know there is a Navigation app called:Waze

I am not sure if you are able to open notes after when you arrive, I will look into this.

Waze does work on a Chromebook.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I'm aware of Waze. It won't work for my application because it will not open a note-like feature when it reaches a GPS coordinate
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I've tried "Rovr:Geo reminder" also which is closer to my desire.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I've tried "Rovr:Geo reminder" also which is closer to my desire. But this is not accurate
Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

I understand.

Are you familiar with: IFTT.com? (if this then that)

Are we able to create a task from there with the Rovr:Geo reminder?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The task built into Rovr is an alert. For example, as I walked by my favorite grocery store and alert pops up reminding me to purchase milk. The problem so far is that I must travel at a walking pace for the alert to appear in time. "If this then that" is an interesting concept. Are there other concepts I need to consider?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I'm in a iftt tutorial right now.
Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

Great!

There are alot of options on IFTT.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate my answer after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Please answer my second question
Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

Understood.

Are there other concepts I need to consider?

I would recommend also Evernote, a this is good integrated with IFTT.

Is this the question you are referring too?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank you for your tip on IFTTT dot-com. I'm still trying to figure it out. No, my question was the jpeg question. I would like to a alter a JPEG image in Android with either a Sprint Galaxy J-3 emerge or Samsung Chromebook Plus
Android Device Expert: Jeffrey B,
 replied 28 days ago

Understood.

I do see there are alot of photo editor for android, I see the Picsart app is rated the best.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B