Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I lost my Wi-Fi connection. My account is ATT499 and the…

Customer Question
I lost my Wi-Fi...

I lost my Wi-Fi connection. My account is ATT499 and the password ***** ***** What happened? I LOVE the speed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My phone is Sprint and it is nearly completely new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem began when I stupidly "reset" the phone and, thus, lost what I had set up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I really need to know if this consult is going to cost me anything.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Android Device Expert: Viet - Android Tech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Viet - Android Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please cancel this entire request. I'm sorry but I am 79 and can't afford these charges I am facing.

Please ignore the optional service offer; there is no extra charge. Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Please cancel my request. I will do without wifi.

OK, though if you do not connect your phone to your Wi-Fi connection, and if you use a lot of data on your phone, i.e., if you watch videos, movies, play games, etc. a lot on your phone, then you will be charged a lot from your phone service.

With only a small one-time support fee, I can fix the Wi-Fi connection issue on your phone for you. Otherwise, you will be charged more monthly from your phone service wireless carrier if you use a lot of data on your phone without Wi-Fi connection.

If you still need help with the Wi-Fi connection later on, and/or if you need help with anything else in the future, please let me know any time.

We guarantee our service. Thank you.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer