Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have Android 6.0. How can I extract all text messages

I have Android 6.0.How can...
I have Android 6.0.How can I extract all text messages exchanged between two numbers and print them for evidence?
11/15/2017
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

First I need to know a couple of things. do both devices work in your possession? and do you also have a windows or mac computer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a smart phone (LG G3 Android 6.0). Now I want to print out all the texts exchanged between me and a person.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you think you can help with my question?

I believe so. I have a link to a website, it has instructions on what to download to your computer. You will need to plug in your phone to your usb port on your computer. You can use a standard charger for it.

Once you install the program https://www.mobikin.com/android-backup/print-out-text-messages-from-android-phone.html you will have to follow the instructions there to save to your computer and print it out.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing easy and simple/straightforward steps? That I can directly do in my phone.

Yes but you would need to have access to a computer and an email.

First you need to download "SMS share" from the playstore on your android phone.

Then open once installed and select the thread of messages you want. It will send them to your email and you can print directly from your email on a computer.

If you have a WiFi printer you might be able to connect to the same wifi and print out the messages from your email off of your android phone.

But those are the only requirements, is an email address and a computer if you don't have a wifi printer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have email id, I have laptop and I have WiFi printer. But I don't need to print them. Just PDF file or text file should be fine.

Okay, yes in that case that app SMS Share from the playstore is going to work out great. I have another link on how it will look like and steps on sending it to your email

https://m.wikihow.tech/Print-Text-Messages-from-Android-for-Free

Check this one out and it should work for you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There are many SMS Share app in the playstore. Which one is more trust-able in terms of privacy?

The app SMS share made by Zeal Mobiles only has permissions on contacts and SMS on your phone, which is basically what it needs to extract the text messages. I would go with that one.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will it print any images shared between us?

It does not look like it does. However if you need images, you can try the SMS Share by "ImNot.Me" from the playstore.

They allow more capabilities on that.

Same permissions too.

William Dishman
William Dishman
William Dishman
William Dishman