Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have forgotten my password to my Chromo tablet & am not

Customer Question
I have forgotten my password...
I have forgotten my password ***** my Chromo tablet & am not able find a way to reset
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model number is###-##-####
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My brother thought it would be funny to change my password ***** my tablet & now he doesn't even remember it. I've tried holding power, volume up & down.Held for 15-20 seconds.
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
11/13/2017
Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 month ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try a reset of your Chromo tablet.

power off the tablet. Then press and hold both volume up and volume down key, while holding, press n hold power button for a sec to turn it on, continue holding both volume keys, once powered on the screen will go blank but it will be illuminated with a black screen, release volume keys and punch volume up or down key to access recovery menu navigate menu with vol keys use power to select the options

Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 30 days ago

did that work for you?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer