Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My na is buka nasasa I BOUGHT THE AT BEST BUY ON 10/27/2017

my na is peter buka...
my na is peter buka nasasa I BOUGHT THE AT BEST BUY ON 10/27/2017 WHEN I CAME HOME I STARTED TO USE THE PHONE BUT THE PIN CODE OR PASSWORD ***** USED TO LOCK THE PHONE AND UNLOCK IT I FORGOT I WENT TO BEST BUY TO REST IT THEY DIDN'T RESET what can i do i want to use the phone plz
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: the phone is new since i buy it 2 weeks now the name is ***** ***** 7
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2 weeks now the seller in best buy shop they tried to reset they didn't succed i want to a place they call it refurbkings they didn't succed
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the name i put in the phone is kanza kimbeni and the email.was***@******.*** if they will need the information i put in the phone
11/13/2017
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

So what we will have to perform is called a "Factory Reset". This is going to start the phone from brand new in order to get past the lock screen.

Hello, I am just checking up today with to see if you are still needing additional help. Please let me know, thank you!

William Dishman
William Dishman
William Dishman
William Dishman