Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have Galaxy s7 edge. How do I use the video call feature,

Customer Question
I have Galaxy s7...

I have Galaxy s7 edge. How do I use the video call feature, it says it is off I checked features and see no way of turning it on, ATT and live in mid Missouri

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung galaxy s7 edge I've had it 6 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Never been able to use it Ive call Att they checked everything and cant find any reason I wont turn on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
11/12/2017
Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 5 months ago

So it seems you are having trouble using video calling on your s7 edge. I'm going to take a look into this for you.

Is there any damage on your phone at the moment?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer