Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Louie have a question I have a Samsung phone which I use the

Customer Question
Hello Louie have a question...
Hello Louie have a question I have a Samsung phone which I use the WiFi to connect to my tablet a which is also Samsung but I happen to forget my password ***** my tablet can you somehow help me with this my tablet has a lot of photographs and I want to keep them but I cannot get in
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Pearl I have a tablet a Samsung tablet model number is ***** - T350
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I only forgot the password ***** my tablet that is my question. I would like to recover my password ***** is under my name for the tablet that I I have
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been a while since I use my tablet and I accidentally misplaced my password ***** enter the tablet
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes the reason why I want to open the tablet is because I have very important photographs that I've taken and would like to recover them along with some information
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Android Devices
11/13/2017
Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 1 month ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 1 month ago

So I see you have a Samsung tablet and you are looking to recover your password. I will help you as much as I can with that because I know your photos are important to you.

Can you tell me which password ***** are trying to recover? Is it for your google account, PIN Code for the tablet or your Samsung Account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The password *****'m trying to recover is from my tablet.
Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 1 month ago

Okay and is it when you try to turn on the tablet or unlock it to get into the home screen?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey look guys I'm not going to pay anybody else nobody gave me an answer just just yet so if you could answer my question that I left yesterday that I was told it would be immediately answered it didn't happen
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it wont talk the password
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to get in on the original set up. It opens as a guest, but not under my name.
Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 1 month ago

Okay, there is a way to access past your password ***** is through your Samsung Account. Can you go to this website: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00050617/

From there, there is instructions but the only thing it requires is a Samsung account. Do you know if you have a Samsung account?

Android Device Expert: William Dishman,
 replied 1 month ago

Hello, I am just checking up today with to see if you are still needing additional help. Please let me know, thank you!

William Dishman
William Dishman
William Dishman