Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Missing guide from box. Need to know how to delete calls…

Customer Question
Missing guide from box...

Missing guide from box. Need to know how to delete calls from phone. Have model DECT 6.0. Is there a way I can get another guide/ Have calls piling up, Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 2 months.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried just hitting buttons on square as my old phone just had to hit to delete.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just wanted to see if I can get a guide mailed or on line to read.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
11/10/2017
Android Device Expert: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (DECT 6.0 does not identify the system).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) What calls are you trying to delete? Are these "messages" of some kind, or perhaps a "caller list"?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(13)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer