Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

In the text ap I will text my girlfriend and then a while…

Customer Question
in the text ap I...
in the text ap I will text my girlfriend and then a while later her name will disappear from the list of conversations what do I need to know so t hat doesnt happen
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 3 days by:
11/13/2017
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone this is occuring on?

Please let me know

Thank you

LG fiesta

Thank you

Is it your girlfriends name that only has the issue or you have this issue with a lot of contacts?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer