Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Someone stole my Kindle. I purchased a new Kindle Fire. I…

Someone stole my Kindle...

Someone stole my Kindle. I purchased a new Kindle Fire. I have a lot of books previously purchased. How do I get some of them on my new Kindle and not have them go to my old Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I do not have make/model info. It is two or more years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just received the Kindle yesterday. It has been registered. Other than trying to get answers online this is the first troubleshooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to make sure anything I download to my new Kindle does not also go to my old Kindle.

10/20/2017
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until your question is answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to by replying below.

Follow these steps below to make sure your books are delivered to the devices you want them to be. If you still have any issues, just reply back to me and let me know, before rating. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else.

1. On your computer, go to Amazon.com and log in using the same account that is on your Kindle device(s)
  2. Once you are logged in, click this link to get to the needed page.
  3. You will now see a list of your books, and you can manage where they are delivered.
  4. Select the books you want to change where they are delivered, and then click the icon for "Actions"
  5. Select the "Deliver to:" option, and now select the device or devices you want the books delivered to, and save it.

Now restart your Kindle devices and you will find that they are being synced :)

If you need further help please let me know, however if my answer helped you, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of this page :)

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer