Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My new phone is not showing my minutes. I just bot it 5 days…

My new phone is...

My new phone is not showing my minutes

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I just bot it 5 days ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tries looking at all the apps ...nothing it is a zte phone...I like it but...it has a lot more apps than I can handle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how can it get my phone to show the minutes....

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/19/2017
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which model ZTE you have?

Please let me know

Z233VL / Z8090202800MT /I hope this answers your question /AND AM I GOING TO BE CHARGED MORE.....I SEE A $21.00 PENDING CHARGE ON MY A/C....BEFORE ANSWERING LET ME KNOW....$26.00....IS ENOUGH AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.....

The cost is the question value you set when making the question Richard

Can you please hold the power button down until a menu shows and choose power off.

Then power it on and tell me if the minutes then show please.

No luck....I tried two time and yet no minutes....

Are you able to make calls?

I have no other problems, I can make calls easily.....this phone does have more aps than I am used to....I have a simple LG phone and I never had any problems...but with this ZTE I have a lot more problems, even setting up a new contact....I wonder if I should go back to Walmart's and exchange this for a LG>>>>>

Thanks

If it still shows no minutes it is not capable of this sorry Richard, for this model

You will need to check your minutes via my link below

https://www.tracfone.com/balanceinquiry

It will have to be done there sorry

I got my minutes....Thank you so much....ONLY PROBLEM IS....IT'S A PAIN IN THE _ _ _! if you know what I mean...but Thanks....Roger and Out.....

You are welcome!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist
Richard, Android Specialist