Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Old Kindle #1 in Mongolia (really). Now have #2 and #3

Kindles. Unable to locate book...
Old Kindle #1 in Mongolia (really). Now have #2 and #3 Kindles. Unable to locate book I want to read in Archived Items on #2 or #3. When I try to buy the book, both #2 and #3 tell me I already own the book.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/16/2017
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the models of the two books with the issues?

Thank you

Where do I find that information on my Kindles?

On each Kindle do the following

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access your books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Have already paid you $26. I have turned off both Kindles for 35 seconds and now have turned them back on. What's next?

Now try to view the books you have on your account.

Both Kindles say that I already own this book.

yes, so no go to the home page, select Cloud and tell me what you see there please

I don't ever use iCloud. I will have to sign in and go through all that crap. Can't you just tell me what to do?

Hi there

I did not say iCloud, the Kindles are on your Cloud do on your Kindle when you look at the list of books, press on Cloud.

Look, I can buy the book from an online bookstore far cheaper than your silly service. Let's just forget this!

Please, can you carefully read my instructions, I will again repeat

Sorry, have no idea where Cloud is on my Kindles.

on your Kindle when you look at the list of books, press on Cloud.

Lots of lists, pictures of books I have ordered, etc. but no CLOUD anywhere.

If you see the books you have ordered then this is your liust of books.

Look for the books you wish to reasd in the list.

The book I want to read is nowhere to be found on the booklists on either Kindle. That's the whole point. Sorry. This is way too difficult for me.

Click this link

http://read.amazon.com

Sign in and tell me if you see it there

No, it's not my book, but a book I don't recognize. I am looking for The Outlander by Diane Gabaldon...now there's a TV show based on this book.

Sorry I do not understand your last message...

When you clicked rhe link I gave you, did you see the book listed there when you signed in?

What you have sent me is a book by L.J. Shen. I've not read this author, ever. Sorry.
Well, yes. Now I have the entire series of novels, including The Outlander by Diane Gabaldon on my Apple Air, but on neither of my Kindles. I want to read this on my Kindle. PLEASE!!!!!

How do you access it on your Apple Air?

By clicking on your recent instruction to go to the website. The whole novel (which I adore) is now accessible on the big screen, on my Air. But my Air is not convenient and easy to take in-hand, put in my purse, and go places with. I want the novel on one of my Kindles, PLEASE.

Thanks

Click this link

https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Select Your Content.

Select the title, and then click Deliver to Default Device (or) Others.

On the pop-up window, select the Kindles to deliever to

Then check on the Kindle for it

Richard, Android Specialist
Richard, Android Specialist