Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How have you been? I have an HTC10 that has Poweramp paid

Hey Michael...how have you been...
Hey Michael...how have you been? I have an HTC10 that has Poweramp paid version on it. It ALWAYS comes on or is on any time I wish to play something else such as spotify or local music. I am constantly going to it and hitting pause. How can I configure poweramp to never turn on unless I specifically WANT it to be on? I don;t much care if it is running in the background, as long as it is not on play.
10/14/2017
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer

Great, thanks!

It's possible that it is set as the default app for certain types of files. If that's the case, it can be fixed by going to settings>applications and then clearing application preferences from the menu there. It may differ slightly depending on your version of Android. If it does and you need help finding it, let me know.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
sorry for my being so late. Been in & out of hospital. I will try your suggestion. Len
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer