Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

On my iPhone 5s I a vibration alert comes in every time I…

on my iPhone 5s I...
on my iPhone 5s I a vibration alert comes in every time I get a message 2 times if I don't read it, I only want it once I cant find the setting for that
10/13/2017
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sounds like the repeat feature has turned on for Notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications. Select Messages or the app you want to stop the repeat of notification.

Scroll down and you will see the "Repeat Alerts" option there. Tap Never there. That should do it.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Android Tech
Ashik, Android Tech